29 Apr 2013

The End Of Day 1

It's bedtime, and I've just had my evening mug of tea and bowl of porridge. I had some milk left over from my daily ration, so decided it would be better to use it than go to bed hungry. It's been easier than I thought it would be so far, if not as easy as I'd like. The gap between getting home from school and waiting for dinner was peckish making, but I have my wonderful jam. I have 49p left of my budget, and I'm considering using it to buy extra jam rations.
We used the veg pot to make a massive vat of soup. Pretty basic, chop everything up, fry it, and blend.


So we freeze half of it, and whack it out for dinner. Tonight I had pasta, with sauce and sweetcorn. It was oddly worth waiting for. I had a small amount of jam for pudding.


One day down, four to go. Thank you so much to everyone who's donated so far, it means a lot. Please carry on donating, I'm aiming for £100 by Friday.

PS Here's some photo's of Bonnie Wright with some breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment