9 Dec 2012

Hipsters and Holli (I Never Said The Two Were Mutually Exclusive)

I had a moment the other day. One of those moments where your first thought is I have to blog about this
I was in Starbucks with my Mum, because we were in town and she was hungry, and I needed a wee. We were sat drinking tea and sharing a sandwich, when these two boys walked in. The first was wearing a tan frock coat, knitted scarf, winkle picker shoes, and that adorable hairstyle, where its all short at the sides, and longer and slicked back at the top. The second boy was taller, and dressed identically to the first one, only with a black coat. 
So these two kids walk in, and the first one instantly goes, "Ugh, so many hipsters."
I contemplated this statement after I had finished braining myself on the table due to the fact that I was laughing too hard, and I came up with this:

  1. Those boys were the most hipster kids I had seen all day.
  2. It's a Starbucks. That's like walking into a prison and going "Ugh, so many murderers." 
  3. The only people apart from me and Mum were hundreds of very harassed parents with toddlers.
So, honey, I think you might be a little confused. I don't know, maybe they'd just walked in and accidently glimpsed a mirror.
I'd just like to take a chance to say best wishes to HB on her 18th. Baby, you will realize why I chose this post to mention it when you see your present tomorrow. I hope you like it. (4/4)

No comments:

Post a Comment